In just two short weeks, we’ll be celebrating every Canadian’s favourite holiday, Canada Day. And just because it’s on a Wednesday this year doesn’t mean you can’t have an awesome time. Do you know what would make it as awesome as it could possibly be? Something that isn’t just a plain old beer or a plain old mixed drink. This Canada Day, try a really great cocktail with a base of both whiskey and beer that really evokes the spirit of the true north, strong and free. Make a whole pitcher (or two) of this and you and all your friends can celebrate the best country in the world the right way.
- 1/2 cup whiskey
- 1 cup raspberries
- 2 cups cranberry juice
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 1 cup pear juice
- 2 bottles beer
- Pour the whiskey, cranberry juice, lime juice and pear juice into a large pitcher and mix well.
- Add in the raspberries to the mixture.
- Refrigerate until you are ready to serve.
- Just before serving, add the beer to the pitcher and gently mix it again.
- Fill eight glasses with ice, and serve!
Thanks to Food & Drink for creating this delicious recipe and for their fantastic imagery. Flavour Curator does not claim to own any of the materials on this page.