- 1 1/2 cups frozen watermelon
- 2 oz tequila
- 1/2 oz triple sec
- 2 tbsp freshly squeezed lime juice
- 2 tsp sugar
- mint, sugar and lime wedge to garnish
1. Cut away the watermelon rind, dice into one-inch cubes, and remove seeds.
2. Put the watermelon cubes and the juice in a freezer bag and freeze for up to four hours.
3. Break up the frozen watermelon into smaller chunks, and blend all the ingredients in a blender until smooth.
4. Rub the edges of two glasses with a wedge of lime, place a small amount of sugar on a saucer, and gently dip the rim of each into the saucer to coat the edges of the glasses.
5. Pour the mixture into the glasses, garnish with a few sprigs of mint and a lime wedge, and serve.
Featured Image: www.sagerecipes.com