Artichoke and spinach dip is on almost every restaurant appetizer menu for one reason – because it’s so, so good. It’s also really easy to make, so with this simple recipe, you can make it at home whenever you have a craving, which will probably be fairly often.
This dip is perfect for parties or to use as an appetizer when you have friends over for dinner. Serve it with tortilla chips, a baguette, crackers, vegetables or all of the above.
- 1 can (14 oz.) artichoke hearts, drained, and chopped
- ½ cup frozen spinach, thawed, drained, and chopped
- 1 package (8 oz.) cream cheese, softened
- ¼ cup mayonnaise (or you can use sour cream)
- ¼ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- ¼ cup grated Romano cheese
- ¼ cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- ½ tsp. dried basil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 350°
- In a bowl, mix the cream cheese, mayonnaise (or sour cream), Parmesan cheese, Romano cheese, garlic, basil, and salt and pepper.
- Gently fold in the artichoke hearts and spinach.
- Transfer mixture to a lightly greased, small baking dish.
- Top with mozzarella cheese.
- Bake in oven for 25 minutes or until the mixture is bubbly and lightly browned.
- Serve your completed artichoke and spinach dip immediately and enjoy.