This five minute cookies and cream mug cake is made with Oreo cookies and has a delectable balance of cookie and cream flavours. The best part of this cake is that it is as easy and quick to make as it is delicious. This really hits the spot when you want an evening snack, and it’s also a fun project to make with friends or kids.
These mug cakes are easy from start to finish. There are only six ingredients, and what you don’t already have in your pantry will be a cinch to find at the grocery store. Other than the ingredients, all you’ll need is a microwave safe mug, a whisk, a fork, some measuring spoons and a microwave. As long as you’re quick with measuring, this recipe should be ready in 5 minutes! Be careful, but don’t wait too long to dig in — these cookies and cream mug cakes are best served hot and full of melty Oreo and chocolate goodness.
COOKIES AND CREAM MUG CAKE
YIELD: 1 PREP TIME: 4 min COOK TIME: 1 min TOTAL TIME: 5 min
- 1/4 cup white chocolate chips
- 3 tbsp whole milk
- 4 tbsp all-purpose flour
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tbsp vegetable oil
- 2 Oreo cookies
- Combine white chocolate chips and milk in an oversized microwave-safe mug. Microwave for about 40 seconds. Mix with a small whisk until chocolate is completely melted.
- Add flour, baking powder, and oil and whisk until batter is smooth.
- Using a fork, smash Oreos into the batter until only small chunks of cookie remain.
- Cook in microwave for about 1 minute. Let cake cool a few minutes before eating. Cake is best consumed while still warm.