Whether you need to have breakfast in a hurry or want something light to start your day, this almond milk and berry smoothie recipe is quick to make, is absolutely delicious and is extremely refreshing.
Use this basic recipe to make any kind of almond milk smoothie that you like by substituting in the type of fruit(s) that you prefer. Try blackberries or raspberries instead of blueberries and strawberries or add kiwi for a more tropical flavour – there truly are tons of options and combinations, only you can limit the possibilities. You can even try coconut milk instead of almond milk if you prefer.
How do you make your smoothies? Let us know in the comments and share your favourite combination of ingredients!
- ½ medium banana, peeled and chopped into large chunks
- ¼ cup frozen blueberries
- ¼ cup frozen strawberries
- ¼ cup fresh mango, chopped
- 2 cups vanilla flavoured almond milk or coconut milk, chilled
- Add the milk, banana, blueberries, strawberries and mango to a blender.
- Blend until smooth and combined, about 30 seconds.
- Serve in a chilled glass with a straw or take in a tumbler on your way to work.
Thanks to Food Network for creating this delicious recipe and for their fantastic imagery.