No crust spinach quiche is one of my favorite meals to make because it is a full meal that will really fill you up, and it is easy to prepare. Another thing that I love about this recipe is the ease with which you can customize it to your own tastes. Don’t like spinach or onion? That’s fine. Replace those vegetables with whatever you like better. Maybe mushrooms or tomatoes.
You can also use this recipe to make mini quiches. If you take that route, just make sure to watch the cook time, as they will take less time to cook than a full size quiche.
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Lightly grease a 9 inch pie pan.
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add onions and cook, stirring occasionally, until onions are soft or to your liking. Add and Stir in spinach and continue cooking until excess moisture has evaporated.
- In a large bowl, combine eggs, cheese, salt and pepper. Add spinach mixture and stir to blend. Scoop into prepared pie pan.
- Bake in preheated oven until eggs have set, about 30 minutes. Let cool for 10 minutes before serving.
Thanks to Allrecipes.ca for creating this delicious recipe and for their fantastic imagery. Flavour Curator does not claim to own any of the materials on this page. For more terrific recipes check out: All Recipes
Featured Image Source: Homemade Recipe