Pork chops can be pretty dry and boring, but these ones are anything but. Be careful slicing the chops, and keep the pockets smaller if you’re worried about splitting them. Also, feel free to sub in any cheese that pairs well with spinach if you don’t like Gouda – cheddar works great. Serve these alongside a quinoa salad, and you’ve got a great fall meal.
- 4 thick-cut pork chops
- 8 slices Gouda cheese
- 1/2 pound spinach, torn into bite-size pieces
- 3 tbsp horseradish mustard
- 1 cup breadcrumbs
- Creole-style seasoning, to taste
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees, and coat a large baking dish with cooking spray.
- Cut a pocket lengthwise into each pork chop with a sharp knife. Stuff each pocket with spinach and cheese.
- Coat each stuffed pork chop with a layer of mustard, then roll in breadcrumbs.
- Arrange the pork chops in the baking dish, and sprinkle them with Creole seasoning.
Recipe source: www.allrecipes.com
Featured image source: www.allrecipes.com