Store-bought Caesar dressing can be really high in fat, and the flavour is often lacking. This recipe is a quick and easy alternative to buying pre-made, and it tastes pretty incredible. If you’re not into the anchovies, feel free to leave them out. But they do add a little something extra, so consider giving them a shot at least once!
- 3 cloves of garlic
- 3 anchovy fillets
- 6 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 cup olive oil
- 1/2 cup lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Chop garlic, tear up the anchovy fillets, and combine all ingredients.
- Blend in a blender or with a hand mixer until the dressing is smooth and creamy.
- Drizzle over your favourite Caesar salad recipe.
Featured image source: djfoodie.com