I’m a sucker for quick and easy recipes, so this recipe for oven roasted spicy broccoli is right up my alley. The whole recipe will only take about 20 minutes to prepare. Chop up your broccoli and toss them in olive oil, lemon juice, mayonnaise, Sriracha sauce, salt and pepper. You’ll then put them on a baking sheet with some cooking spray and cook them for 15 minutes. That’s it!
The mayonnaise gives a delicious creamy flavour to the broccoli, while the spicy Sriracha sauce makes them almost addictive. You’ll have to be careful to not eat the whole batch straight off the baking sheet. Roasting the broccoli also gives it an amazing crispy texture that is a pleasure to chomp down on. It’s a great side dish for any meal that can be whipped up in a jiffy.
- 5 cups chopped fresh broccoli
- 1½ tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- ½ tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons Sriracha sauce
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees and coat a sheet pan with cooking spray.
- Toss all ingredients in a large bowl and spread out evenly on prepared pan.
- Place in oven for 10 minutes. Stir and roast another 5-10 minutes.
(Source: Spicy Southern Kitchen)